soon to be droid x owner

eriscrazy

Reaction score
hey there guys i just had a few questions about the droid x. in about a month ill be ready for a upgrade, and ill be coming from the droid eris... but i cant decide on the droid x or the moto 2. i really like the huge screen that comes with the droid x and the fact that i can get a defender case through otter box. that being said for the moto 2 i love the external keyboard but otter box only offer there commuter case for the phone. and the reason im making a big deal about the cases is because i need a defender case for my phone because i work in a plant and i want my phone to last as long a humanly possible. help me decide!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tough to say but, BOTH are awesome devices so you can't really go wrong either way!

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
i really love the 4.3 inch screen that is a big selling point for me cause ill be coming from the eris's 3.2 lol

[email protected]

Reaction score
I love my X. I switched from windows mobile devices. My smartphone is incomparable smarter!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha!! Either Moto would DEF be an upgrade from an Eris, I promise! :dancedroid:

i really love the 4.3 inch screen that is a big selling point for me cause ill be coming from the eris's 3.2 lol

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yea I know I have had to do all kinds of stuff to my eris to keep it fast lol

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
haha yea thats what im leaning to the droid x i have swype beta on my eris and i LOVE it lol

Reaction score
... but i cant decide on the droid x or the moto 2.

This question shows up about once per week. It always comes down to personal preference.

But since you said: "Help me decide!"

Get the X - You will like it. You can get the case you want and you are already using Swipe on your eris.

:)

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
i think i have my mind set now it going to be the x because of the otter box case and the Huge screen... :D