OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well i went to see that phone on their sony website, very nice but i had a sony laptop and it just over heats, cd burner didn't last that long, and the lettering on the keyboard gets erase fast. But who knows sony do have other great product. I would have faith. But their extremly expensive.
Sony Ericsson again is not Sony...
If it was, their devices might be better.. but they arent

Sony products ain't that bad to be honest and I would buy another one but for now, I'm happy with my Droid :)

same thing. SE isnt Sony. It just has Sony's name in the first part of it. Its like how you and I make a company together... you do the work, and I watch and let you ride on my popular name to get sales.

Taken from the Sony-Ericsson website: "Sony Ericsson, a 50:50 joint venture of Sony Corporation and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, was established in October 2001."

Sony-Ericsson is even listed on Sony's Index of Sites: Sony USA - Index of Sites
Ya. And sony just provides money and the name. Aka 50%. Like verizon wireless being a joint venture with vodsfonet.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Meh... nice device but 1.6? Really? Seems that there are problems and getting anything to run on it other than what came with it isn't working well either so you are at SE's mercy. My suggestion is stay away from SE and go with HTC or Motorola.

Crf450r420

Reaction score
I've always been a Sony fan, but when they got with Ericson (the worst phone maker I knew of) I had big doubts and I was right. I haven't seen one phone I liked. They did make a couple risky different things, but nothing that was great. They are one of the top 10 in value lost this year. Bad time to be a stock holder also.