someone please help!!!!!!!

shaun32nc

Reaction score
Under the about phone my DROID RAZR says HTC vision under the model number..I'm rooted and running stock Tom..I've ran the eclipse rom1.5 for about a day then switched back..I don't know when it started listing it as HTC but it used to say DROID RAZR at one time..I'm having trouble with some apps cause they don't recognize my phone being a Motorola..no one has been able to help with this.so please help.I haven't done a factory reset because I don't wanna lose root.not sure if I would.I'm a newbie at all this

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
First, you will not lose root from a factory reset. Second, a factory rest will not change the phone type in the menu. That information is from the ROM you are using. Best bet would be to contact the developer of your ROM and ask them about your issues in the play store. Find the forum your ROM is in and post your questions there. Come back if you have any other issues we can help you with. Good luck!

This post is Incredible 2

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm running the stock rom though

The model number is in the Build.prop file.......... Looks like you flashes a ROM at one time that was ported over from an HTC vision ROM and the files weren't changed..... There are ways to change that info on the phone if you want.... Look into it... You just change the name on that line of the file...... Flashing a backup to the stock ROM should of changed that info back to stock..... But if you google how to change the build.prop info you will find a few different ways of doing it....

OP
S

shaun32nc

Reaction score
I don't want to try another rom.I want to stay on stock that's y I went back to it