Somebody talk me down....

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been very happy with my 64GB Droid Turbo 95% of the time. STILL being on L is one thing, and the other is a very odd intermittent battery issue I've had that I think is related to wireless charging. I really haven't been looking a replacement...but...

I stumbled upon someone selling an 32GB S7 (flat screen) with a Mophie juice pack case for a very attractive price. And now I've got a little bug in my ear telling me to do something I really shouldn't be doing right before Christmas??!?!?

So I'm asking all you fine people to tell me that I should just save my $$$ for buying Christmas presents for my beautiful wife.. :confused:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I say buy both, the phone and present for your wife. If you can afford both.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I replaced my 64gig turbo for.....guess......another 64gig turbo. Busted that screen in a mere matter of minutes....right out of the protective bubble wrap into a box of hard pointy things. Replaced that one with another one. I think this phone is awesome. Buy presents for wifey.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I just had to talk myself down from an S7 yesterday. I saw that Verizon launched another promo that you could upgrade to an S7/Edge, Pixel, Droid Z Force, or a few other newer flagship devices for no charge, but you'd have to trade up from an S6/Edge or a couple other devices.

So I compared the S7 to my current S6 and saw that I really wouldn't be gaining a whole lot, but was still interested. I stopped in the local Verizon store and asked if the device I'd be trading with had to be paid off first, and of course they said yes. That sealed the deal for me. I've still got another year to pay on my S6 so no trade-up yet.

OP
radon222

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally got the Turbo running well on Marshmallow... so I can stay happy for a bit longer :cool: