some of my app icons appear as droid bots when they're not suppose to.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
like the title says. I even went outta my way to do a factory set in the recovery cuz I'm crazy like that but some still appear this way. Like sometimes my apps 2 sd app(which sucks cuz it only works for a few apps)..the icon appears as the green droid bot when it shouldn't. This happened after I first rooted and installed the untouched deodwhateverthefckits called rom. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling or taking the apps off the menu and putting them back on, but the green guys keep rebooting after I start up my phone again.

I'm basically wondering if anybody is aware of this bug and if there's anyway to fix it. If this is the worst problem I'll experience I guess it's not such a huge deal but I do get a little ocd with this kinda stuff. XD

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
NOW THEY'RE ALL DOING IT!!! the droid zombies are taking over my phone!:icon_eek:

FrostMan

Reaction score
What launcher you using. I just restart my LauncherPro since this happens upon a boot up. If using stock launcher, go into yours applications list and force close your launcher and then press the home button.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
What launcher you using. I just restart my LauncherPro since this happens upon a boot up. If using stock launcher, go into yours applications list and force close your launcher and then press the home button.
I using launcherpro. I was also having this annoying problem when trying to clear defaults and each time I started my phonw it would ask me to choose a launcher, but now I'm able to keep it on launcherpro on default, just now these green guys are ever-more res-spawning.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
That seemed to do the trick thanks. but does this happen EVERY TIME U START UP?? or on occasion??
EDIT: I figured it out. It only happens to the apps I move to my sd card...weird, so if I move hem back most of them are fine.

Last edited: