Soft screen protector

beckx020

Reaction score
When I got my Droid1 used, it had a soft screen protector on it. It got really deep scratch so I got some from Verizon store. Yuck! They are stiff and don't stick very well, and I can't get rid of the bubbles.

So, what screen protector was on my Droid? I need to get another one. Thanks!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have heard good things about ghost armor protectors and zagg invisible shield has a plastic feel to it but protects really well from experience with it. I'm just lookin for one with more of a glass feel to it. I would recommend lookin on Amazon since they have good prices.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Youminker

Reaction score
That's cool. You can try contact with your vendor for infor. in detail.

lenardroid

Reaction score
yeah Zagg invisible shield is cool. it also has a lifetime replacement warranty.or you can try some of the Amzers cases its inexpensive but very efficient and durable.

OP
beckx020

beckx020

Reaction score
Ok, the one that was on it was the Zagg invisibleShield. Have a new one installed. Too bad I didn't know what it was. I could have gotten it replaced.

Way so much better than the stiff screen protectors! :D

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Way so much better than the stiff screen protectors!
It's all personal preference. I prefer harder screen protectors like the Steinheil Crystal as they have the closest feel to bare glass IMO.

OP
beckx020

beckx020

Reaction score
Yes, but my thread started with wanting to know which one was the nice soft one I wanted. Everyone can like what they want. No problem there. If anyone searches for a thread like this, then they will know which one is the soft one.

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
If you want softer but resilient as well, definitely go with Zagg Invisishield. I have the whole phone layered in the custom kits on a Droid X and Droid 1gen. If you order the Zagg then definitely Amazon that stuff...wuhaaaay cheaper pal.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

CorbinRN

Reaction score
Yes, but my thread started with wanting to know which one was the nice soft one I wanted. Everyone can like what they want. No problem there. If anyone searches for a thread like this, then they will know which one is the soft one.

Geez, he was just giving his opinion :icon_eek:.
I had the Zagg too and hated it because it made my screen feel like I was running my finger across an orange peel.
I bought an Otter Box case, which came with a screen protecter and replaced the screen protecter and it now has a nice glass feel.dancedroid

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Are you talking about the Defender series? That's what i got and itbhad the screen protector built in. Actually I have the Zagg AND the Defender OB on my X lol its my baby :D

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App