So its come to this...Unlimited Data -or- Bionic

nalgon

Reaction score
You can also buy it at Costco or best buy return before the 30 days and get another phone and wait another 30 days. Im sure the bionic would be out with in 60 days.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

IwantAbionic

Reaction score
You can also buy it at Costco or best buy return before the 30 days and get another phone and wait another 30 days. Im sure the bionic would be out with in 60 days.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

thanks a lot to you two. I will buy the charger at costco, and maybe get the bionic if I dont fall in love with the charger first :)

I mean, this is my current one and all

images

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the charge won me over. i bought it fully intending to return it.... well that never happened :)

-a Voodoo Charged post-

gcadays99

Reaction score
If I got an original Droid and got the unlimited plan on it would I then be able to be grandfathered in when I use my upgrade on the Bionic?

trailblazen

Reaction score
If I got an original Droid and got the unlimited plan on it would I then be able to be grandfathered in when I use my upgrade on the Bionic?
correct! As long as you are on Unlimited data prior to 7/7 you will be grandfathered.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
correct! As long as you are on Unlimited data prior to 7/7 you will be grandfathered.
Just got off phone with vzw rep,locked and loaded n unlimited data:icon_ banana:

9huyna1

Reaction score
Actually went to Costco two days ago, and saw that they have a 90 DAY exchange policy...sounds pretty nice.

tds1

Reaction score

Is that also true if you are month to month instead of on a 2 year contract? I have a feature phone now, and am trying to buy a used 3g Smartphone on craigslist prior to 7/7. So I would still be month to month with the smartphone and data (assuming I can find one in the next day or so!!). When I finally use my upgrade and renew the contract when the Bionic appears, will I still have unlimited data on the renewed contract (as far as we can tell)?

trailblazen

Reaction score

Is that also true if you are month to month instead of on a 2 year contract? I have a feature phone now, and am trying to buy a used 3g Smartphone on craigslist prior to 7/7. So I would still be month to month with the smartphone and data (assuming I can find one in the next day or so!!). When I finally use my upgrade and renew the contract when the Bionic appears, will I still have unlimited data on the renewed contract (as far as we can tell)?

as long as your account reflects unlimited smartphone data by 7/7 you will be fine LOL.

rlind1

Reaction score
I chose to upgrade with the thunderbolt and get locked in... There will always be a new and better phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I have unlimited data on 1 of 4 lines will the other 3 be grandfathered in?

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum

crodgers0618

Reaction score
From what I was told only the line with it will be grandfathered in. Plus once you cancel it out is gone..........

Sent from my Darkslide X