So is ICS it? Or will our Razrs be getting Jelly Bean?

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
silver6054 said:
Oh yes, I think that happens with every update to every phone (well, in the case of the D2G, there was a Froyo-to-Froyo update, the first month or so after release, that there were too few people on the original to cause much complaint!) But the initial GB update and then the .629 update, lots of people asking how to get back. And on the Verizon forum today, "ICS broke my phone" type stuff on the Razr. Just a given!

That's ridiculous. There are a few issues that ICS on the RAZR, but not too much to want me to go back to GB. GB did feel more refined, but I think that the JB update (IF we do get it) will be a more refined ICS. Hopefully less buggy as well. If they don't plan on giving our phones JB, I'll probably end up switching to the Nexus.

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS

AMABLE82_DroidMAxx

Reaction score
To joshxdroid:

Nooo...what Moto is trying to do is have JB roll out with the Razr HD which will be coming this October.. now if they cant mk that happen it will be another huge let down to c another new Moto phone come with an old OTA...they need to bring it back to the Qualcomm 2 chip days.. when they were on the cutting edge on every aspect

AMABLE82_DroidMAxx

Reaction score
StephenC said:
That's ridiculous. There are a few issues that ICS on the RAZR, but not too much to want me to go back to GB. GB did feel more refined, but I think that the JB update (IF we do get it) will be a more refined ICS. Hopefully less buggy as well. If they don't plan on giving our phones JB, I'll probably end up switching to the Nexus.

Nooo...what Moto is trying to do is have JB roll out with the Razr HD which will be coming this October.. now if they cant mk that happen it will be another huge let down to c another new Moto phone come with an old OTA...they need to bring it back to the Qualcomm 2 chip days.. when they were on the cutting edge on every aspect

AMABLE82_DroidMAxx

Reaction score
StephenC said:
Too bad I probably won't keep my RAZR long enough to see Jelly Bean. Stupid soft keys went out on me and I'm on vacation. As soon as I get home and fix them, its going on eBay.

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS[/QUOTE

AMABLE82_DroidMAxx

Reaction score
StephenC said:
Too bad I probably won't keep my RAZR long enough to see Jelly Bean. Stupid soft keys went out on me and I'm on vacation. As soon as I get home and fix them, its going on eBay.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
What's with the spamming? Get over it Motorola is providing a great product. I would rather have a good quality phone that it's slightly outdated than a cheap piece of crap that is up to date like the gnex. Can they make improvements? Sure, and i am excited to see the Motorola nexus. That will be up to date at least.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

There's no need to post the exact same reply four times. Once gets the point across. :)

smokeyrd

Reaction score
I get the feeling that his phone went buggy and posted it on its own...ive had to go back once and clear a multiple posting

Tap tap tappin on my Razr MAXX

joshxdroid

Reaction score
smokeyrd said:
I get the feeling that his phone went buggy and posted it on its own...ive had to go back once and clear a multiple posting

Tap tap tappin on my Razr MAXX

I would have thought that, except he quoted different people in each post

iguanad

Reaction score
Are you KIDDING me? People complained about the GB update on the D2G? I wasn't on the forum then, but I had a D2G and GB was probably the best thing to ever happen to that phone! Such an improvement over Froyo!

+1!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
My friends sister, said her best friends brother, said his co-workers uncle, said his wife's teacher, said her fathers girlfriend, said her dental assistants insurance agent was talking to his daughter who has a friend whose father knows someone who golfs with someone who once played poker with this guy that worked for Motorola and when asked about Jelly Bean he told the guys at the poker table who then told the golf buddy and he told the kid who who told the insurance agent who told the dental assistant who shared the info with the girlfriend who told the father of the teacher who told her husband who told his nephew who shared it with his co-worker who told the brother who shared with the sisters best friend and the best friend told my sister and when she told me... and since we all know how the children's old telephone game went.... here was the answer I got back. I really like jelly beans although they stick to my teeth from time to time and I am not fond of the black ones. So if you want to have Jelly Bean on your phone beware they might stick to the screen.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
MysticalDreams said:
My friends sister, said her best friends brother, said his co-workers uncle, said his wife's teacher, said her fathers girlfriend, said her dental assistants insurance agent was talking to his daughter who has a friend whose father knows someone who golfs with someone who once played poker with this guy that worked for Motorola and when asked about Jelly Bean he told the guys at the poker table who then told the golf buddy and he told the kid who who told the insurance agent who told the dental assistant who shared the info with the girlfriend who told the father of the teacher who told her husband who told his nephew who shared it with his co-worker who told the brother who shared with the sisters best friend and the best friend told my sister and when she told me... and since we all know how the children's old telephone game went.... here was the answer I got back. I really like jelly beans although they stick to my teeth from time to time and I am not fond of the black ones. So if you want to have Jelly Bean on your phone beware they might stick to the screen.

There's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Lol

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yeah, but a very funny 30 seconds! Anything that makes me laugh is worth the time, lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Lol That was funny!! :) Sticky Screens For The Win!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

sniperf250

Reaction score
If you want a sticky screen let a 3 year old play with your phone after eating some candy. Me? I want android 4.1 cuz i don't like sticky phones :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR in blue! using Droid Forums