So I think its impossible for me to install rom manager pro...

Phaze08

Reaction score
Ok, so a little while ago, I installed rom manager pro, but it said unable to install. With some advice from a friend of mine and some people on here, I uninstalled and waited for it to refund my money so I could buy it again. It finally did, but it still says unable to download even though I paid for it. Unfortunately, it says a refund is only available on the first purchase of an app, so I'm stuck with it not downloading even though I paid for it!! Any help?

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Ok, so a little while ago, I installed rom manager pro, but it said unable to install. With some advice from a friend of mine and some people on here, I uninstalled and waited for it to refund my money so I could buy it again. It finally did, but it still says unable to download even though I paid for it. Unfortunately, it says a refund is only available on the first purchase of an app, so I'm stuck with it not downloading even though I paid for it!! Any help?

Rom Manager Pro is just a license, you have to install Rom Manager. If you can not install Rom Manager, just clear the data/cache in the Market App, then try to download Rom Manager.

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
How do you clear the cache/data in the Market app? I have ClearCache but don't see that it helped.

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Settings...applications....manage applications....market...clear data...clear cache

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Geez...I can root my phone but something simple and....! Solved my problem with ROM manager. Thanks!