So happy to have a phone again.

kegstand

Reaction score
What's up gang? Just joined up and thought I would post when I get some time. Wanted to say I made the switch from Storm 1 to Droid last week after moving one of our corporate New Every 2's over to my name and thank goodness that worked so I wouldn't be stuck with the Storm for another year.

I am sooooo pleased with the Droid so far, now I just need to figure out what to do with my time now that I'm not scraping at the battery to pull it out.

Plus my opinion is a little skewed coming from that POS Storm I'm impressed with just getting phone calls.

Anyway hope to be around when I can, hopefully can share some wallpapers when I get in and start making some.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:byestorm: Welcome "kegstand" to DroidForums :byestorm:

Hopefully you will come to love these Droids as many of us already do. It's Great to have you here. We hope you enjoy your time here @ DroidForums !!!

I don't miss my Storm, at all, It looks so nice perched on my dresser in it's cradle, OFF and Sleeping :p

OP
K

kegstand

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys funny we're talking about the Storm one of the user's at work today asked me to upgrade hers to the new 5.0 update so I took the time and did and messed with it a bit. I will say it was running a lot smoother but within 20 minutes I had to pull the battery on it. The difference this time instead of sobbing I was able to smirk as I received a text message and heard DRRRROOOOIIIIID!!