So...cases? Extended battery.

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
I know, I know. There are topics about this already. Only thing is, at this point, I don't wear a belt often enough to put my phone in a belt clip. It just goes into my pocket. My dilemma involves the soft vs hard cases. I just want something that will protect my phone and keep the extended battery cover from coming off. Hard cases are easy to put in and take out of the pocket, but I worry about dropping the phone and the hard case somehow still makes the phone damaged. Obviously, I don't know much about physics either way. Soft cases stick to anything and everything, especially pockets. Plus, they collect dust underneath.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a case? Specifically one that can fit over the extended battery cover? Or make it bulky?

Also, does anyone have any experience with Seidio's active x cases? Like this one: seidioonline.com

I don't see many reviews and I'm paranoid about getting positive feedback about things before I buy.

OP
Hyposprayer

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
Well, I answered my own question. Used the Verizon case and sheath. Disregard or delete this if you want.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

chinkster

Reaction score
Try a TPU case. Look it up. Its rubber but it does not stick to pockets and easy to get out

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums