Is There A Case For The Extended Battery/Cover?

jetjim

Reaction score
I want to get the extended battery for my Droid Pro, however, I would want a case around it. Has anyone found one? I have had no luck.

jwgraves

Reaction score
No, as far as I could tell there wasn't one that is sold as fitting it. I bought the Shell/Holster Combo from Verizon, which at first did not fit my Pro with the extended battery, I heated the shell up in a pot of boiling water to soften it up and now it fits perfect around my Pro. It snapped right into place.

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
The silicon plastic case will fit.. a little snug but it will fit.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

semya

Reaction score
applied invisible shield by zagg at my pro. awesome! but I don't like the sides. the back and the screen are awesome. made my pro less slippery in hand. just don't apply the sides, they are mostly useless.

fits perfectly with the extended battery.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I want to get the extended battery for my Droid Pro, however, I would want a case around it. Has anyone found one? I have had no luck.

There is a shell/holster combo that Verizon sells. Like jw states above, you have to warm it for a little while before it fits. I didn't have to but mine in hat water, just on top of a floor heating register for 10 minutes. I have one...love it. View this link:
[video=youtube;QsISpdutaIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsISpdutaIg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ride

Reaction score
My vzw shell/ holster combo fit with ext battery perfectly, no heating required.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App