Battery cover falls off Droid under normal use.

rhl

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Droid using a soft case with a belt clip. I returned two days later to complain the battery cover was falling off under normal use. The store looked at the phone, compared it to another phone and determined there was nothing wrong with the phone. Two weeks later I returned again to complain the battery cover was falling off and I was afraid I was going to lose it. The store suggested I purchase a hard cover case for the phone and the problem would go away. The belt clip for the hard case fell off my belt three times the first day falling on the ground so I went back to the soft case which I preferred anyway. Well, the inevitable happened, the battery cover fell off and I cannot find it and I cannot purchase a battery cover. I am not a happy camper!

JCo352

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Droid using a soft case with a belt clip. I returned two days later to complain the battery cover was falling off under normal use. The store looked at the phone, compared it to another phone and determined there was nothing wrong with the phone. Two weeks later I returned again to complain the battery cover was falling off and I was afraid I was going to lose it. The store suggested I purchase a hard cover case for the phone and the problem would go away. The belt clip for the hard case fell off my belt three times the first day falling on the ground so I went back to the soft case which I preferred anyway. Well, the inevitable happened, the battery cover fell off and I cannot find it and I cannot purchase a battery cover. I am not a happy camper!

You can call motorola and they will send you a free replacement and free shipping.:icon_ banana: I did this a while back.

EDIT: Oh and it fits a lot tighter.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I never got mine...called months ago for both of the droids that are in my name and the guy said they'd be here in about 5 business days...doesn't seem to be happening as often now though, so I'm not too worried.