sms and missed call apps for lockscreen

Sharkadder

Reaction score
Hi there,

As i'm sure many people on here often ask, we have all see how the iphone does it where when you have a new message or missed call or whatever it remains on the lockscreen to view...on the android it just shows a missed call or message count instead.

I know that there are numerous apps available to display your messages and missed calls on the lock screen but the ones i have tried don't quite seem to do what i am after. Basically i am wanting it to display missed calls and missed sms on the lockscreen with at least the name of the person who left it. The problem i have been finding is that a lot of these apps have a "timeout" on them, where the popup message disappears after around 20 seconds (when the screen goes black), then when you tap the side key again to display the lock screen, the popup has indeed disappeared.

Does anybody know of any notification apps which do not make the notification disappear once the phone goes black after it has been left idle for so long? I have recently tried iPhone Notification, sms popup, popup notifier and all of these free versions appear to come with the timeout which makes the notification disappear when the phone is black/sleeps and doesn't appear again once the side button is pressed to display the lock screen again.

Hope somebody gets what i mean,

Mark

OP
S

Sharkadder

Reaction score
First you tell what mobile phone is used now.

Samsung Galaxy s3 and i ended up having to get widget locker on to sort it out with notifications widget on the lock screen. Just thought they may be a better way.

Mark

MR.bean

Reaction score
hey you can download the widget app from the market and it will be very help full to you