Smartbench 2010 with 2.2

forstir9

Reaction score
I flashed my phone with DL30 froyo with all the bloat and a root. I will post a link to what process I used. However my benchmark scores seem really low. I get 545 PI and 1328 GI. The numbers seem the same through Launcher Pro or the stock launcher. If this does not seem like good numbers at all than what would some people suggest I do to fix it and make my phone faster.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...includes-full-instructions-updated-2-5-a.html

Froyo 2.2 thanks to the devs

OP
F

forstir9

Reaction score
I take it that these numbers must be normal or I might have asked a stupid question. Do I need to include more info?

OP
F

forstir9

Reaction score
I just downloaded and ran Quadrant and got 927. It seems like my speeds are lower than the droidx without froyo and alot lower than the droidx with froyo. Should I unroot and talk with Verizon about this phone being slower than it should be?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded and ran Quadrant and got 927. It seems like my speeds are lower than the droidx without froyo and alot lower than the droidx with froyo. Should I unroot and talk with Verizon about this phone being slower than it should be?

no your scores on on par, possibly as little lower than average....i suggest upgrading to EB01 Froyo and running them again...though Quadrant scores are in no way a base of performance on your phone...keep that in mind