If you want 2.2 on your phone go here

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Hey this is the best place i have seen how to put the leaked update on your phone. Need to be rooted or willing to root to do it. Its really easy i had never did anything with rooting or roms or anything and i got it. So now i have 2.2 on my phone it works great. Im so loving my phone right now. But anyways go here it if you want it also these guys are good at helping if you have any problems.

Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! - Android Forums

fluidj

Reaction score
I just have one question and that post is too long for me to sift through right now as I'm super anxious to get 2.2 on here....
HOW do I wipe my phone?

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
like are you talking about cache and data its with cwm but i didnt do it and had no problems with my phone guess i got lucky or it could be from were i didnt have much on it to start with. If you have any question those guys on there cory, droid x and the others worked there butt off last night helping people so they know how to get around most any problem you might have.

Katnipthief

Reaction score
It worked, but to speed things up I recommend a factory reset first
(Backup your data, contacts and sms to SD card!!!!!)

I now have full 2.2 in my fascinate. Its awesome. Amazingly worth the wait. Gonna strut around my friends at work who bailed for droid2 and x. No reason this isn't the best phone anymore. It just is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Great

Katnipthief

Reaction score
Only thing I noticed was when I open emails, it says the message is too long and can't display them. Any suggestions? It worked before so has to be a setting

Reaction score
I'm downloading the files to computer right now the dl30 zip finished and when I tried ti open says can't because the folder is empty trying the second file option right now any one else have this issue?

Froyo would be a just desert

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Really u need to follow how to flash it using cwm u can't just open it.

Katnipthief

Reaction score
I'm downloading the files to computer right now the dl30 zip finished and when I tried ti open says can't because the folder is empty trying the second file option right now any one else have this issue?

Follow the instructions, or don't update your phone. Simple as that. :greendroid:

Dont be the guy that doesnt listen to the instuctions and winds up whining his phone is bricked

And Dessert has two S's in it. Like "something sweet" You just threw your phone into the Mohave.

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I can't believe that guy just download that and didn't read on how to do it like come on dude read its so easy.

Reaction score
I did read how to do it how ever I'm not just going to do something with out seeing if there are light files downloaded. U all need to settle down. And for the record the other option for that file download did have files. The first one I downloaded was empty. Maybe just my computer.........

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Ok good deal i was worried u were going to be the kind of person that thinks they don't need to follow the instructions. Sorry if i jumped to conclusion my bad.