[FROYO ROM][LEAK] DL30 Leak & AOSP Lockscreen mod

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here we go guys....DL30 leaked Froyo release.....all credit goes to Punk.Kaos over at XDA...ENJOY

Original link: [FROYO][LEAK] DL30 Leak - Page 5 - xda-developers

AOSP lockscreen for DL30 Froyo: {mod} AOSP Lockscreen for DL30 - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[FROYO][LEAK] DL30 Leak
This is the rom you all said didn't exist. That Samsung would never finish.
Here it is, the official Samsung Verizon Fascinate DL30 Froyo rom!

This rom has ALL the VZW/Sammy bloatware included, unedited, and unchanged.

The only addition is that this rom is pre-rooted.

All bugs in this rom are courtesy Samsung, not myself and as such I will be providing NO support on this rom whatsoever. I'm not going to fix anything thats broken, and I will not make it better. If you want that, go look at JT1134 or myself's Froyo AOSP/CM6 roms.

Thanks to Adrynalyne for packaging this up in a OTA zip so I didn't have to
wink.gif

Flash with CWM, both the DJ05 and DL09 radios work.

http://rom.galaxysense.com/kaos/DL30-leak.zip

Mirrors:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! or
http://www.ig33k.portzilla.com/DL30-leak.zip.torrent

icon1.gif
{mod} AOSP Lockscreen for DL30 by NITSUJ17
Just as the title says...ditch puzzle lock on dl30 2.2 froyo just released
wink.gif

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/rom/aosplockscreendl30.zip
flash after ROM in CWM Recovery

ENJOY !!!!! :)

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
If running VooDoo5 i would disable lagfix, flash a nonVooDoo5 kernel and ODIN the green ClockworkMod Recovery before applying this Froyo Rom....

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
This has been viewed 156 times, is everyone installing this? any issues?

hoppermi

Reaction score
I have it dled @ home. I'll report back in a couple hours. Its a happy day for Fascinate owners. Just got mine yesterday, timing is everything:p

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have it dled @ home. I'll report back in a couple hours. Its a happy day for Fascinate owners. Just got mine yesterday, timing is everything:p

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
awesome, welcome to the club lol....ive been running it for several hours now and it is smooth as butter and has a ton of extra stuff as well...and...GPS works perfectly so thats a plus....I installed the AOSP lockscreen instead of puzzle and its awesome...just a heads up

Also i'm hitting 1200+ quadrants and 14+ Linpack scores...so not too bad stock

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
Yep. This runs great. Let the mods and custom ROM's come!

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just posted Adrynalyn's DL30 0.7 super clean Froyo Rom...check it out

hoppermi

Reaction score
I just posted Adrynalyn's DL30 0.7 super clean Froyo Rom...check it out

HaHa, I'm on it. Had a little trouble today, already Odin to stock twice! LOL
She's a temperamental little b****. Got it sorted out now though. Here we go!

Rafael

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help. I followed the instructions on the page but get stuck when it says, once in Recovery, choose "Install zip from sdcard" . I am stuck because the is no install zip from sd card option in my recovery menu. Thanks all help is appreciated greatly

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help. I followed the instructions on the page but get stuck when it says, once in Recovery, choose "Install zip from sdcard" . I am stuck because the is no install zip from sd card option in my recovery menu. Thanks all help is appreciated greatly

You need to be rooted and have Clockworkmod Recovery installed to apply this zip. you have stock recovery.

Sele

T-Bolt RS Team Leader
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

What color is the text in your recovery? If it is blue, then you need to choose install update.zip, this will load clockwork recovery which has green letters.

Rafael

Reaction score

You need to be rooted and have Clockworkmod Recovery installed to apply this zip. you have stock recovery.

I am rooted and running clockworkmod 2.5.1.0 according to rom manager.

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score

ahhh i see where can i get the files for clockworkmod? Im having trouble finding the cwmrecovery files.

Here is where I got my files for root and recovery.
Modified CWMrecovery for Odin (DJ05/DL09) Plus new root instructions (Updated 1/15) - xda-developers