Smart Actions - turning phone off

OldMan1955

Reaction score
I would like my phone to shut down if the batter level drops below 10%, but I don't see this option in the Smart Actions. I'm worried about running the battery down to 0% and then it won't charge backup again. You would think that if the battery is that important, the phone would auto shutdown to avoid bricking the battery. Is there an app that can do this, or I'm I just worring to much about the battery becoming a brick.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Good question... but why not just have it sound an alert... bad ass battery monitor does this , and then power it off yourself?

But I can see your want here... I hope someone has the answer you're looking for :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Rogus

Reaction score
How would you then use the phone? The SA shuts it down. You restart it. Will the SA shut it down again before you can turn off that SA?

jtc303

Reaction score
Rogus said:
How would you then use the phone? The SA shuts it down. You restart it. Will the SA shut it down again before you can turn off that SA?

Recharge before turning on?

OP
O

OldMan1955

Reaction score
If its turned off when I pick it up, then I know it needs to be recharged.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If its turned off when I pick it up, then I know it needs to be recharged.

Bad side to this would be a lot of people would want to return the device claiming battery issues... others would forget to plug it in and it would go terminally low..

There are options to kill the radios, dim the screen, and sound warnings when you reach a certain threshold...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!