Smart Action Sleep Feature

gdubb5

Reaction score
I received my Razr Maxx roughly a week ago in place of my previous one which went nuts on me. The smart action feature on my previous Razr Maxx was the highlight of the phone. The problem with the new one is that in the sleep feature smart action trigger, I have it set to go silent at 10:00pm which isn't happening. I reinstalled it a few times with no luck, I deleted the sleep feature and added back with no luck. Could someone shed some light as to why the feature isn't working properly on the Smart Action App.

Smart_Actions

Motorola Expert
Premium Member
Reaction score
First, make sure your on the latest version of Smart Actions. 2.1.2.0. Go to Google Marketplace
There was an issue with Timeframes which has been fixed (Note: may not be available yet). Since this a new phone resetting the Smart Actions cache may not work, but you can always try it.
=======
This is much more aggressive and you will lose your custom rules.*
"Clear Data" by going to Settings>Applications>Manage applications and tap on the SmartActions app.
=======

tshortt2323

Reaction score
I have the Razr M. Been using the Smart Actions and really like it. Question regarding the sleep rule...I have it set for Sat, Sun to come on at 10:30pm and go off at 8:00 am. However, when I wake up on Monday morning, the rule is still running. I'm I missing something? Or what is the correct data to put in the rule? My weekday sleep rule is: Mon-Fri 10:30pm to 6:30 am. Thanks.