Help me with my smart actions

My2julz

Reaction score
I started with a Motorola RAZR and the smart action I set for location worked great. Every time I got to the location, my phone automatic silenced itself. I recently changed to the razr maxx and all the smart actions I have set for home and car work great, but I cannot for the life of me get the location one to work. Any suggestions? ??

Smart_Actions

Motorola Expert
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try deleting the location. Go to landing screen > menu > my profile >locations > press+hold the location. Then go into your rule and add the location back again. If that doesn't fix your issue here is a more agressive solution.

"Clear Data" by going to Settings>Applications>Manage applications and tap on the SmartActions app."

Be aware that any custom rules, suggestions and adopted samples will be removed. Samples and suggestions will be restored to original state.

OP
M

My2julz

Reaction score
Still no luck. Problem seems to be getting worse. Now the car doesn't connect and the only one working is home. I tried uninstalling the updates (since I can't uninstall the whole thing) to see if that would help...no luck, so put it back...still no luck. This was after trying your suggestions. Any other thoughts ?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Smart_Actions

Motorola Expert
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, this is an unusual case. Try resetting (power on/off) the phone.
What version of Smart Actions are you running now?