Small fix for kangerade 4.0.7

meltdown

Reaction score
The update changed unlock sliders back to default colors on nexTang theme instead of the orange.

your in landscape mode.. it's like that originally (manup456 didn't theme that part)

Thanks J. It was the first time I had it docked so I didn't notice. On a side note, any reason why the sound icon is smaller than the rest in settings menu, the text is off to left a bit.

jbg25

Reaction score
keep getting error installation aborted...cant use on the NExtheme version of 4.0.7

I_TerraBull

Reaction score
The update fixes the wifi/hotspot notification. However, if you run the wireless tether app that's in the market, the notification comes back even after closing the tether app.

lmdodds

Reaction score
worked like a charm , using blue theme. thanks for your great work jrummy :)

redbar0n11

Reaction score
BAHAHA that lil note on the wifi bug update is friggin hilarious... I barely caught it. "Retarded wifi icon" LOL

jbg25

Reaction score
so strange

I downloaded the file several times last night. every time it was the same size and seemed to save fine. But kept getting error when isntalling.

For some reason I figured I would download and save the file one last time. and it worked. WTF!

not complaining...just wondering how that happens? Maybe an issue with CWM?

rancur3p1c

Reaction score
WHOA now I can't access ##program menu anymore???
Maximum ring volume also appears to be lower than before...double checking this one currently.

edit-- ring volume is same, it's just the ##program menu....

Last edited:

michael123

Reaction score
running nextag, love it what icon package is that? does anyone know? i love it.

Retrokid223

Reaction score
i cant install through Sprecovery after install nextag i cant find rom manager in the market place o_0

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
NexTANG Kangerade 4.0.7, what icon is this that is popping up? Will someone provide a screenshot?

I have not installed this update, I turned on WiFi. I see the blue tethering/hotspot icon but I like it there in the notification because it would be quick access to make my phone a protable Wi-Fi hotspot if it worked. However it doesn't work for me, so is that why people want it to go away?

mike919

Reaction score
NexTANG Kangerade 4.0.7, what icon is this that is popping up? Will someone provide a screenshot?

I have not installed this update, I turned on WiFi. I see the blue tethering/hotspot icon but I like it there in the notification because it would be quick access to make my phone a protable Wi-Fi hotspot if it worked. However it doesn't work for me, so is that why people want it to go away?

in short yes, but even when turning wifi OFF, the icon stays and you can't remove it.