Slow response and crashes

Tibbi

Reaction score
I lost my first and second droid thanks to a combo of my kids and water. This is the 3rd one I've had, and it is the slowest one ever! EVERYTHING I try to loads so slow! The camera app takes forever, facebook takes forever, the browser takes forever... and half the time that just try to load for a few minutes, then just crash! Every single time I use the google search bar, it crashes the first time I load it.

What is wrong with my droid? What can I do!?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
T

Tibbi

Reaction score
One more thing: My apps menu doesn't load sometimes. It just pops up as a blank black screen with the house on the bottem. Sometimes is eventually loads, sometimes it just crashes. This happens so often, I know something is wrong...

OP
T

Tibbi

Reaction score
Oh, and it even lags when I'm trying to type a phone number in! Come on, somebody HAS have had this problem. What should I do? :( Please help me!

Dawg72

Reaction score
You could try a total factory re set. Have you rooted it? If so you could try flashing a new rom and kernal.,

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Boot in to recovery and do a factory reset. Seems as though Verizon missed this step before they gave you a the refurb.

You will lose all data, but your contacts will be synced with google and most if not all your apps should come back.