does the pandora app just suck?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
i had a droid and the app was just awful. it would always crash, took forever to load songs so i was just thinking that it was my phone but now i have an incredible and the same problem. songs will take about 30-40 seconds to load while on my ipad the song loads are pretty much instant. is the android app just bad?

Abadus

Reaction score
nope, I use it 100% in my car. I never listen to the raido anymore. Works great as long as I have coverage. Which is about 99% of the places I go.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problems with Pandora here either. I use it a lot myself and the songs change quickly.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm having issues with Pandora as well. I think I have a fix but still testing it.

sent from droidforums app

OP
dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Good to hear. This is ridiculous. Im on my WiFi, just thumbs downed a song and it took a minute and a half to load the next one. Does anyone think running a custom ROM have anything to do with it?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Card

Reaction score
I've noticed from my personal experience that the Pandora app always ran smooth on the stock ROM. It crashed occasionally back when I was running CM5, and it seems to crash fairly consistently on the latest version of MIUI.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm having issues with Pandora as well. I think I have a fix but still testing it.

sent from droidforums app
This was one post I made but I thought there was another

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk