Slick UI

JStandiford21

Reaction score

fox_dye

Reaction score
I think its going to be a launcher pro type deal with compatibility to any phone that meets the system specs. Looks nice though I'm more of a fan of kite ui being developed by the same group.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
I think its going to be a launcher pro type deal with compatibility to any phone that meets the system specs. Looks nice though I'm more of a fan of kite ui being developed by the same group.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......

+1 on your tapatalk sig lol

Wolf_Droid

Reaction score
Yeah I think it looks pretty sweet, can't wait to test it out!

Armyof2

Reaction score
I'm a fan of both...think I like Slick a bit more but they both look fantastic...awesome that they'll just be launchers so i can switch around between those and whatever fede comes up with for the new LP he's working on

thetarheeldroid

Reaction score
Anyone has a download link, or is it even out yet? It looks like the best Home replacement app yet!!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not out yet.

In the articles that came out around the end of October... the developers said don't expect to see it soon, that they had just begun working on it.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late bump but as a co-creator of SlickUI I can tell you not to expect anything until about July. Most features work but we need time to fine tune the "slickness" that it operates at. Also Android 2.3 didn't like my code and I was forced to redo a lot of code lines (I actually just finished about a 24 hour code fest after a break through). We would also like to incorporate Google's new APIs they just talked about yesterday, hardware acceleration mostly.

Reaction score
There is also a video on YouTube demonstrating the dock bar if you haven't seem that yet