Skype?

Atook

Reaction score
Have you guys tried installing the leaked release? I have it and my video chat works just fine... I'll see if I can post a link to it just in case

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I had a leaked release from earlier this spring that worked, but it doesn't install since the last update.

The machine is rooted, I just can't find a Skype installer with video chat that will install. If you've got a link, that would be great.

Ambushbug

Reaction score
Have you guys tried installing the leaked release? I have it and my video chat works just fine... I'll see if I can post a link to it just in case

I had a leaked release that worked, but after the last OTA it quit working. Is there a different version that still works with unrooted phones?

evereddie

Reaction score

Ya, please post. I have looked endlessly and found nothing that works since the update. QIK is a piece of junk. The big reason I got this phone was the promise of Skype and the fact that it had a front facing camera. As happens so much these days a promise by a big company is just a JOKE. Why aren't we all demanding money back. I think I'll march into a Crapizon store on Monday and try. We are all such sheeple.