skype app with strange contacts added.....

schroedel

Reaction score
Sorry. I was not sure where to post this.
Hello everyone,

i am new to all of this so be gentle. i got a razr maxx and installed the skype app. when i went to look at the contact list i saw a name i did not recognize that was showing offline. This name did not have an option to remove it. I then went to the seacrh box for the contacts and just put in the letter L and there were about 5 other names that i did not recognize came up along with my real contacts. these other names had a red colored status which i think was the "blocked " symbol. and did hace the option to remove or unblock but when i clicked remove it did nothing they were still there. I read somewhere that if i put status offline then back on they would go away, nope. I unistalled and restarted phone reinstalled to no avail. same names. I even changed my password just in case. the strange thing that makes me think they came with the app is that these names are not on the contact list when looked at on my laptop or desktop. How do i get rid of them? HELP!!!

OP
S

schroedel

Reaction score
I figured it out!! I was my "blocked contact list showing. I figured out how to delete it!! Yippeee!!!!!!!