Skipping Issues w/ RocketFish rf-bthp01

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of RocketFish RF-BTHP01 stereo Bluetooth headset the other day, but I am having a little issue that I am hoping that someone here might know what to do about. I paired and connected it, and all seems to work just fine for the most part. But sometimes when listening to Pandora I will pause it for whatever reason, but when I go to unpause it the music starts skipping. The only way I can get it to work normally again is to shut Pandora down, turn off the headset, and then I can start both up again and sometimes it will work as normal again. There have been a few times where I had to do this a couple of times before I got it to work. Anyone else ever have an issue with this? It isn’t a distance issue since my phone is about a foot away from me. Any ideas, or do I need to take it back to Best Buy to get my money back, and pick out a different set?

mcapozzi

Reaction score
I have the same problem from time to time with my Kensington LiquidAUX BT car kit.

I just cycle the power on the Kensington unit and it fixes itself. My symptom is that it'll skip every 5-10 seconds.

-Mike

OP
ukyfan

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this a common thing with BT? This is my first BT headset, and if it was an issue with the headset itself I would just take it back and get a different one.