Rocketfish rf-mab2 Controls Not Working

pygmypa

Reaction score
I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help please.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

PsychicRefugee

Reaction score
I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help please.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Bump for this. Just ran into the same problem. It worked initially, but I was using MixZing, and it kicked open Winamp, when I rebooted, none of them respond, except for volume and call, just like you. I'm gonna try turning it off on all players, rebooting, and just enabling one and seeing how it goes. Or maybe just repairing with just the phone profile first, then enable the music, and maybe that will take precedent....