SIM Card Question

EastPhilly

Reaction score
So my original D4 got messed up and they sent me a warranty phone. When I got it I used the SIM card from my original phone and put it in the new phone. I didn't realize they also sent me a new SIM card. Sent the defective phone back and haven't heard anything since. My question is, would using the original SIM cause any problems (I am having trouble connecting to GPS)? Should I have used the new SIM card? What can I/should I do with this new SIM card?

mattjenn

Reaction score
As long as old Sim card isn't damaged you can use it I have a bionic and Droid 4 and I swap Sim all the time you can keep other Sim shouldn't be a problem as long as it wasn't activated in case you need it in future

outsid0r

Reaction score
So my original D4 got messed up and they sent me a warranty phone. When I got it I used the SIM card from my original phone and put it in the new phone. I didn't realize they also sent me a new SIM card. Sent the defective phone back and haven't heard anything since. My question is, would using the original SIM cause any problems (I am having trouble connecting to GPS)? Should I have used the new SIM card? What can I/should I do with this new SIM card?
the sim card would not affect the GPS, if it would there wouldnt be wifi only devices with working GPS