Sick of this POS phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Motorola has really dropped the ball with this phone. My data drops have gotten progressively worse with each update and I bounce frequently from 3G to 4G and back again while my friends with Verizon have steady 4G. I know all about pulling the SIM card, starting the phone, turning it off and re-inserting the SIM card, but if I have to do that on a semi-frequent basis, I'm sorry but the phone is junk. I think I may go back to HTC phones, but now I have to pay full price for my phone if I want to keep my unlimited data.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never had stoles data on three g or four g. Dont blame it on them it my just be the area your in or just that individual phone that you were giving when you bought it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
T
Reaction score
Tried to download a large file via my phone and it kept dropping data and screwing my download. Connected to my buddy's RAZR Maxx and full download- no problem. Bye-bye ,Bionic. When I have the money for a new phone I'm not even going to make this phone someone else's problem. I'm just going to smash the hell out of it and then take a large steaming dump on the pieces.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I came from the razor and im loving it but good luck with that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I don't see this going anywhere productive, I'm going to close this. Op, good luck with your next phone.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.