Shut off notifications at night & still use built-in alarm alarm. Timeriffic?(razr)

jimpascale

Reaction score
Hello,
I installed Timeriffic & it's effective at silencing notifications at night. Unfortunately, my alarm didn't go off this morning. :( Did I do soemthing wrong?
Alternatively, is there another way to silence emails at night & still be able to use the built in alarm (razr).
TY in advance.
Regards,
Jim

xxwabbit

Reaction score
I still use Timeriffic on my d1 and the alarm still comes through. I don't use Timeriffic on the maxx, but use smart actions and I just tested it as well with the alarm coming through. Just make sure in settings>sound>silent mode is ticked.

Beka27

Reaction score
Hmmm. I've been using Timeriffic for a long time and my alarm still sounds even if it's before my "turn on notification time" (7am). I don't use the stock alarm, I use a different app for my alarm and always have, so maybe that's the issue? I'm curious to hear others' experiences. I have never had issues with Timeriffic, I love that app! I've set it once, and even thru multiple resets/new roms, it always saves my settings.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Just make sure you don't have the alarm sound silenced in Timeriffic. I use it as well as my wife. When you created your profile just silence your email and notifications. Alarm and system sounds are separate settings.