Timeriffic or something similar

willk24

Reaction score
I currently use Timeriffic and I either don't understand how the program works or it lacks the features I need. I would like to shut off all email & gchat notifications during the the workday. I'm getting gchats to both my work PC and phone and email notifications on both, also. Is there a solution to this problem? I want my phone to still vibrate when I get a text message but that's the only notification I would like during the day.

Thanks in advance!

motodroid34

Reaction score
I currently use Timeriffic and I either don't understand how the program works or it lacks the features I need. I would like to shut off all email & gchat notifications during the the workday. I'm getting gchats to both my work PC and phone and email notifications on both, also. Is there a solution to this problem? I want my phone to still vibrate when I get a text message but that's the only notification I would like during the day.

Thanks in advance!

I used to be use LOCALE but when I went from beta to pay one everything change. LOCALE don't work any more.
Now the best replacement I have found is TASKER. Way better than anything out there. TASKER work just like LOCALE by location based where you are you set up what ypou want sound,ring tones ext. Love it.

NOTE: the only thing I miss from LOCALE is a future colled DEFAULTS.

Other than that I love it.

subsynth

Reaction score
Setting Profiles is also nice, not as many options as Tasker, but probably more than enough for most.

When I gave Tasker a test drive some of the deeper options never worked for me. I guess I was just doing it wrong, but I was able to setup multiple profiles in Settings profiles easily..

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot seem to locate "Tasker" in the Market, any suggestions on what else to search for? Running a Droid (ver 2.1, rooted, in case that matters).