Should I trade my Iphone 4 for the Droid Razr?

jamjr74

Reaction score
OK I have had my Iphone for over a year and have someone who wants to trade me their Razr straight up. Should I do it? I came from the HTC Incredible to the Iphone and kinda prefer Android but I will say that battery life is a concern of mine and Iphone definitely has that going for them over Android. I have read mixed reviews on the Razr's battery life so that is what is holding me back! Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Insidious

Reaction score
Get a Razr Maxx. Battery life is incredible on it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
Get a Razr Maxx. Battery life is incredible on it.

I would love too. I wouldnt hesitate if it was a Maxx but he is offering to trade me the regular Razr.

Insidious

Reaction score
I would love too. I wouldnt hesitate if it was a Maxx but he is offering to trade me the regular Razr.

Ah, I see. If you're on 3g you're battery life should be pretty good. on 4g, it should still last you all day.

ballzdeap

Reaction score
I can get 7-8 hours out of mine with moderate to heavy use. If you get significantly more than that with your iPhone, just wait until you have an opportunity for a Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

forumjunkie44

Reaction score
My maxx last all day beating the crap out of it. Slacker Facebook texting calling you tube and all hard to kill.

Sent From My DROID RAZR MAXX Using DroidForums

mthorn79

Reaction score
Take it...better phone in every aspect! Trust me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Caesars

Reaction score
Do they have extended battery cases fur the razr?

DROID RAZR MAXX

Sandlotje

Reaction score
There is that company that will turn it into a Maxx for like $110 or something. I don't remember where I saw it, but you send it in and they use all genuine OEM Motorola parts and in the end it is indistinguishable. I'll see if I can find the link.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There is that company that will turn it into a Maxx for like $110 or something. I don't remember where I saw it, but you send it in and they use all genuine OEM Motorola parts and in the end it is indistinguishable. I'll see if I can find the link.

That's not a bad idea. I believe when you sell a phone to some one else it voids the warranty with Verizon anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wildride89

Reaction score
Yes the warranty is voided. I haven't had one in 2 years until the other day.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That's not a bad idea. I believe when you sell a phone to some one else it voids the warranty with Verizon anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Very true, have sold a few phones on Craigslist and in every instance Verizon said the warranty from them will not transfer. They said you could try and contact the manufacturer but not guaranteed.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
is the iPhone covered under applecare or anything like that? to me that might make it worth holding on to for awhile longer... that's just me though