Should I Return?

mister-walter

Reaction score
I just bought a Moto Droid on the 19th and want to know if I should take it back and return it for an Incredible when it comes out. The Droid is a bit big in my pocket and a bit sluggish occasionally, and I would love the Snapdragon processor. I was also wondering how the Sense UI is compared.to Google's native stack.

Thanks -Mister Walter

jasonb

Reaction score
I'm making the switch from a rooted Droid to an incredible. I say do it.

kmo

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Bought my droid 3 weeks ago. I really don't use the physical keyboard at all. Plus all the other incredible goodness. I'm returning mine and will have my incredible on Thursday.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
if you don't want a keyboard then yes take it back and get the Incredible.

2.47funk

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat

I have 3 more days to decide if I want to trade my Moto Droid in for the Incredible. I like the keyboard, but not a dealbreaker. Really stuck between will we be able to hack the Incredible and will I be able to learn to hack the Droid? I'm so new, but I like that I can mess around with the Droid. Do you think we'll have the same abilities for the Incredible eventually? Thanks for any and all feed back.

PS - Yay for my first post!!! Besides the initial hello post anyway. So yay for my first real post.:icon_ banana:(and why not?)

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I don't think there's any doubt that the Incredible will be capable of being hacked. Will just take a little time. And I predict its going to be a very short time.

That being said, I've already seen a few people that had hacked their Droids that now have the Incredible that said there's a good chance they won't even want to hack the phone. They said they are just that happy with the Sense interface on the overlay.