Should I get the Droid?

OP
luckmylife

luckmylife

Reaction score
I don't get it why won't these people let me just extend my contract so I'll be with them until 2012?!

Go to a corp store....talk to them...More than likely they will allow you to extend but you'll be paying $299 + $20 early upgrade for the Droid.

The guy who helped me at Best Buy told me to call VZW Customer Service and complain about it so I called CS and the lady said I could upgrade ONE phone on my plan on December 30th for the 2-year contract price and the $20 early upgrade fee... since I have a price for Best Buy to match I asked her if Best Buy would see that I'm available for upgrade on the 30th and she said she would put a note (or something) on my account so that they know that I'll be eligible for the upgrade, and that if I run into problems contact her again. I hate to wait till the 30th, but it's much better than August! I also think VZW Costumer Service has gotten much better or else the lady I talked to was just really nice.

So now I'm just waiting for the 30th and hoping that Best Buy will match the $149 price, which will bring the total for my upgrade to $169 (which includes the upgrade fee). :icon_ banana:

Thank you guys so much for your feedback! I never expected to get so much good info and opinions! This forum rocks!

I can't WAIT until I get my :motdroidvert:

Last edited: