Should I get DNA now or wait?

Chippy75

Reaction score
After having the DNA for 2 weeks now thevonly draw back is games seem to drain the battery. But I have one of the back up quick chargers so its not a big deal for me.

cdogg777

Reaction score
The battery is definitely the worst part of the phone. If you use it heavily, it probably won't last you a full day. If moderately, you'll be fine. Here's my example. I am addicted to my phone. Constantly doing something. But I go to work, and leave it charged in while I'm sitting.(take it off for lunch, bathroom, meetings, etc). When I get home, I don't charge it until I go to bed. I've yet to see my battery drop below 50%. It does seem to drop quickly, but it's not TERRIBLE.

runester99

Reaction score
I got the DNA 2 days ago, I was going to wait until maybe March and see what new phones were out, but I played with the phone everyday at work, on my break. (My job is in the mall in front of a VZW kiosk) I have not a single regret with this phone at all, and you won't either!

thetunicakid

Reaction score
ForumRunner_20130113_134756.png

ForumRunner_20130113_134805.png

These two things solve all the nonsense yall are going on about.

Robster

Reaction score
Storage capacity isn't an issue for me. And battery life is acceptable. I can see where some people might want a bigger battery. It has been fine for me as I am a moderate, and probably more typical, user. I have only needed to plug in my phone about two times during the day since I have owned it. I almost always have plenty of juice to get me through the day. It is normal for me to have about 28% left after 15 hours since a charge. But even if I need to charge during the day I can easily do so wherever I am.

thetunicakid

Reaction score
Another thing to add about hooking up by usb? That is basically a flash drive your seeing. It is a sandisk sd card adapter that turns any sd card into a flash drive. You do not have to be rooted and you can access its contents using es file explorer. You can also play videos directly from it. No need to swap over. So this should fix any storage issue.