Short Cut to the top / bottom of the page

kkwan77

Reaction score
Is there an option / shortcut to scroll down to the top or bottom of a list?

e.g., Scrolling through email folders in Exchange how do you get to the bottom of the list and back to the top?

If no option exists what about tagging specific folders as favorites so they appear at the top of the list? Thus the user will not have scroll down to the bottom of the alphabetized list.

Anyone?

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
I won't have my phone till a few more days. What happens if you open the keyboard while in a big list? It may go back to the top when you do that, but I can't verify it.

OP
K

kkwan77

Reaction score
I won't have my phone till a few more days. What happens if you open the keyboard while in a big list? It may go back to the top when you do that, but I can't verify it.

It appears currently this can only be done with the short cut on the physical keyboard. You press ALT + Up direction or Down on the directional pad. I do not believe this is a way to do this with the touchscreen keyboard atm. :mad:

Rindahouse

Reaction score
list of sms's in a conversation automatically goes to top

Hi there- I know your post was a long time ago, but I cannot find anything else similar. Sometimes when I am texting, the conversation (above my keyboard) somehow goes to the top.. the oldest message I have with that person. I have to manually scroll back down, through my whole conversation with that person, all the way to the bottom.

Any clues? I think it might be related to my opening the big keyboard, but I am not sure. I think it happens even when I just use the little keyboard.

Thanks
:)