Question about the Android Market app

Reaction score
I was thumbing through the list of top apps in the new market on my D2G yesterday and discovered something really irritating. I noticed that when scrolling through any list in the Market that when you select an app and read about it (the page with the screen shots/vids/comments/download option) and you click the back button on the bezel of my phone, you are sent to the beginning (or top) of the list. for example, im scrolling down and im at app 100 of the top paid app list and i select an app to view in detail. I then click back to return to the list after I dont want to view the current page anymore. I am all the way back up to the top of the list where app 1 is at. This is not that big of a deal but it is annoying if your just browsing.

SO my question is, can someone please mod or help me mod the Market app so that i return to the list where the app i selected is located. for example, i click on app 43 from the list, view it, return to the list screen, and am back to where i was in the list?

is this a problem with Android or just the Market app?