android market issue

Big Ry

Reaction score
Lately I've been having some issues with the market search. I don't know if its from a recent update or a conflicting program or what. When I do a search, it brings up a list of apps that match do a search, it brings up a list of apps that match like its supposed to. But when I do another search, then press "back" it reverts back to the initial search term. Suppose I search "sports" then when I'm done with that I search "SMS". Suppose I click an app from the SMS search list, but then want to go back and look at more SMS apps. I click "back" and it takes me back to the "sports" list. It always does this, and its always 1 search term back. When I click "search" and it shows the list of previously searched terms, the last term (I.e. SMS) is always second on the list. I click "search" and it shows the list of previously searched terms, the last term (I.e. SMS) is always second on the list.

One other issue is that when I revert back to the search list, it always starts at the top. It never starts at the last app I clicked.