Shopsavvy

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Anyone install this and get the camera to work? My camera just keeps trying to focus even when I put the item and the phone on a shelf to steady them.

techguru

Reaction score
Anyone install this and get the camera to work? My camera just keeps trying to focus even when I put the item and the phone on a shelf to steady them.

Works fine for me, although I could not get it to scan one particular barcode (on an Epson ink cartridge box).

Alan

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah for some reason i have used it 3-4 times, sometimes it's really fast and sometimes it's really slow. I don't know why that is, try installing the other barcode scanner and seeing how fast that is.

Zippster

Reaction score
Same issues here, some things scan fast others just keep clicking away, not all that inpressed with the results from its scans either, at the moment giving it a thumbs down.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think alot of that MAY have to do with the camera, not the app. I do think the camera in many units is defective, after toying around, mine wouldn't focus anymore and just keeps clicking while in the barcode scanners.