ShootMe Not Working?

drfsupercenter

Reaction score
And I don't mean it gives me blank screenshots as others have reported, it just quite literally does not work. I gave it root permissions, and it says there was an error starting the server. Never had this problem on stock :angry:

The funny thing is, that Screenshot EMS thing actually didn't work, it took a screenshot but it had a combination of two things, like when I closed a menu. Never had that issue with ShootMe.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Use screenshot er.
I'm not sure what software your on but I couldnt use shoot me with 2.2.2, it gave me the same error code your getting

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
D

drfsupercenter

Reaction score
Screenshot ER isn't nearly as easy to use, though... it has those stupid delays etc, I couldn't figure out how to get it to just instantly take a screenshot when I shake the phone. Even the minimum timer delay is 1 second.

That's odd, though, because ShootMe worked fine on stock Froyo and Gingerbread. Only CM7 breaks it. CM7 has a "take screenshot" option built into the power menu but it doesn't always work.

havens1515

Reaction score
You can just press and hold the power button and select screenshot.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
D

drfsupercenter

Reaction score
Hm. It's not just ShootMe. It's almost anything that needs superuser permissions. Better Terminal Emulator Pro is also giving me errors, it says "match_lhs: not found" when I type in su. I gave it superuser permissions and it confirms this in the app, but nothing works, I've even tried rebooting the phone.

So I don't think it's anything with ShootMe, I think it's something with the su binary that's screwing up my apps...