Share Your Case Here!!!

NextAdroid

Reaction score
Hi Guys Please Share The case You Currently Using.
I'll Share mine as well. Please Share yours!!!

pdSSGLS6ALQAGDMEpc3.jpg

i using bumper case. and bought it from here.
i love it as it protected well of my phone and maintain the beautiful original shape of S6.

Please share your cases here!

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
I'm using this case like it cause it has covers for the charge and audio jack holes. Don't find many cases that have that. Smoke colored on the sides but clear on the back so it shows off the sexiness of the black sapphire color...lol. comes with a stick on back like for the front so you don't get the bubbling of the case.

Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Plus Case , Ringke FUSION [Smoke Black] ***All New Dust Free Cap & Active Touch Technology*** Crystal Clear Shock Absorption TPU Bumper Drop Protection Premium Clear Hard Back [Anti-Static][Scratch Resistant] for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Plus - Eco/DIY Package https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010R0PZG6/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_eAg4vb4GPQ538

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I am currently using a clear bumper case that I got at best buy....I forgot the brand. I like how it protects but still shows off the sexiness of the phone!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
Those are nice cases; I got the otterbox defender black with holster. Had so many drops in the past with my Bionic, and the gorilla glass screen was darn near indestructible.
otterbox-defender-series-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s6-black-03.jpg

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Thread from the dead!! ;)

I'm now considering some sort of case for my S6 (regular, not Edge), mostly just for maintaining a grip on it. The smooth glass and metal is just a little to slippery for my hand, albeit very nice to look at.

I've never been one for cases on a phone as I feel that it takes away from the original look of the phone and they add bulk. But I found one for this S6 that might fit the bill...Spigen Liquid Crystal for S6

Anybody have one of these? It's flexible, clear, and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. The big complaint I've seen about it is that it turns yellow fairly quick. Any thoughts?

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Thread from the dead!! ;)

I'm now considering some sort of case for my S6 (regular, not Edge), mostly just for maintaining a grip on it. The smooth glass and metal is just a little to slippery for my hand, albeit very nice to look at.

I've never been one for cases on a phone as I feel that it takes away from the original look of the phone and they add bulk. But I found one for this S6 that might fit the bill...Spigen Liquid Crystal for S6

Anybody have one of these? It's flexible, clear, and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. The big complaint I've seen about it is that it turns yellow fairly quick. Any thoughts?

I forgot about this thread. A few weeks ago, I actually picked one up from the Verizon store. It's a Case Mate Naked Tough case for the S6. It's not bad...it's a fairly low-profile case that rings the edge of the phone and covers the back. There are openings on the bottom edge for the headphone jack, the speaker/mic, and of course the charging port. Also openings on the top for the mics there and the camera lens and flash have a cutout. The side buttons are very responsive. The fact that it's clear is also nice; it still shows off the phone and the case doesn't add a whole lot of bulk to the feel of the phone. It's a bit thicker with the case on but nothing major. And it also helps with handling the phone...the bare S6 was rather slippery but this case helps with grip. It's a smooth plastic and the potential is there to be slippery, but it's not like the bare phone.

I like it so far!

PS: And it doesn't interfere with wireless charging.

Last edited: