S6 Edge Plus cases?

SallyC

Reaction score
Curious what S6 Edge Plus cases you like? I'm thinking of buying two types. A slim case that can hold 3-4 (or more) cards. Also, a protective case of some sort. Since I have a wireless charger I would like one that I would not have to remove the case in order for the charger to work. I like Speck's case but don't know if it would work with Samsung's wireless charger.

Any ideas? Or one you have that you'd love to tell about?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
SallyC, although it's for my Note5, the wireless charger should work the same as on the 6 edge plus. I got the same clear case as droidprincess (only for the N5) and I just got my wallet case below. Both work with my Samsung wireless charger.
409f93f5ae77072d6ed21d8dad500e30.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
SallyC

SallyC

Reaction score
SallyC, although it's for my Note5, the wireless charger should work the same as on the 6 edge plus. I got the same clear case as droidprincess (only for the N5) and I just got my wallet case below. Both work with my Samsung wireless charger.
409f93f5ae77072d6ed21d8dad500e30.jpg

Nice! Who made your wallet case?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I got it on Amazon. They got tons of them. I'm sure they have this same one for the 6edge plus. Abacus makes the one I have. And it does fit perfectly, including excellent access to my s-pen. Also the volume buttons and power button on sides work better than naked.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal case......I really like it. Gives the phone good grip but does not feel bulky and feels like it could handle a small drop. (I am not testing that though!!!!)

Link to Amazon:

Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Case, Spigen® [Neo Hybrid Crystal] HYBRIDIZED CLARITY [Blue Topaz] Clear back panel + Dual TPU and PC
bumper for Galaxy S6 Edge+ (2015) - Blue Topaz (SGP11718) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010MWIIXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_.kY9vbRWGJCK6

from my sexy edge+

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Thanks! I am really liking the case so far!

from my sexy edge+

OP
SallyC

SallyC

Reaction score
It has a nice slim profile that doesn't take away from the edge+ sleek design. You can still see and utilize the edge. And it looks like it will offer protection for the glass if you turn it over, and also for some drops.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk