Sense UI from Incredible on Droid?

pitchblack86

Reaction score
i was playing with my friends Incredible tonight and have to say I really liked the Sense UI that it has on it. dont really care for the screen or the feel of the phone, but thats a whole different story. I think I might take him up on his offer to trade me his phone for my Droid, but we'll see...

Anyway. Is it possible to install the Incredible software onto the droid? read about ZeusDroid but still not exactly sure how that works. Can you use the 2.2 Incredible software on a Droid? very curious to know if this is possible or not. Might make me keep my Droid after all

Kid A

Reaction score
Same here, since trying my friend's Incredible I've been jealous of the Sense UI. The Zeusdroid ROM looks all but abandoned, as the team apparently couldn't fix an issue with receiving calls while on 3G...which is really a shame because there are certainly a lot of people out there who would like Sense on their non-HTC phones. Devs over in Europe apparently have got Sense running on the Milestone without any issues though, so I am confused as to why we can't do the same in the States.

Sorry for the edit, but I forgot something. You should check out LauncherPro plus if you haven't already. Basically, it's a $2 version of LauncherPro that comes with widgets very similar to the HTC ones. The developer will be adding more of them in the future, but so far he's released the People and Bookmarks widgets. I bought it, and I can say it's only second to the real thing. Here is the site, along with some pictures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The problem with porting Sense to anything other than an HTC phone lies in the fact that Sense is entirely integrated into every aspect of the phone. This includes the RIL which is the problem the Zeusdroid team was never able to overcome.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The issue lies in the processor. HTC phones and most of their features are specific to their Snapdragon processor. The RIL couldn't be fixed because it relied on the snapdragon, as well as the weather animations, etc.