Sending an audio file

noordzy77

Reaction score
How can I send an audio file to My fiancee on her Blackberry? I can't seem to find any way to do it.

OP
N

noordzy77

Reaction score
What bluetooth app did you use? That would probably work. I just don't understand why I can't email it though, seems odd to me.

billyNOTnice

Reaction score
If anyone knows how to send pic/audio message please let me know this is killing me.

Stigy

Reaction score
In the Messaging application when composing a new message click Menu > Attach

A popup should appear that allows you to attach pictures, captured picture, video, captured video, recorded audio and a slideshow.

Does that work for you?

Stigy

Reaction score
You CAN send files over Bluetooth though since the DROID supports the OPP (Object Push Profile) for Bluetooth.

Not sure about audio files though since I have not tested it, but if you press and hold an audio file and click Share one of the options should be Bluetooth.

djstar2k2

Reaction score
it is no way to send audio files in android 2.0 idk why they left that out. hopefully itll be in the next ota

sethmo

Reaction score
You CAN send files over Bluetooth though since the DROID supports the OPP (Object Push Profile) for Bluetooth.

Not sure about audio files though since I have not tested it, but if you press and hold an audio file and click Share one of the options should be Bluetooth.
Sorry, I meant to put in MMS, you cannot attach audio. I have not tried bluetooth yet.

billyNOTnice

Reaction score
They better figure out why my $600.00 "smartPhone" can't do something my piece of crap EnV2 could do.... i'm kind of pissed off at this. Who makes a badass phone but leaves out half of the stuff a normal phone has.. wtf...

djstar2k2

Reaction score
yeah its a lil fustrating but it will come believe me when the G1 shipped u couldnt u couldnt even save pics n text to the phone. just think what all this phone does and will be able to do some things will be over looked. do fret

boyznbl41

Reaction score
you can download handcent from the market, handcent will allow you to text audio files.