OP
Hashcode

Hashcode

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.hash-of-codes.blogspot.com
Heads up .. please stay away from the nightlies for a day or 2. Looks like when we were updating the release tools, we messed up the script somehow.

Installing the ROM generates an error at the moment.

We'll get it sorted out.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

tman_c45

Reaction score
I'm on the 4/30 nightly and am experiencing gps issues as well as my phone will no longer scan barcodes / qr codes. Any ideas about these? I did a full /data /system /dalvik wipe before flashing to this rom

flashed the 5/6 nightly and still cannot scan barcodes/QR codes? anyone?

The Worst

Reaction score
So, what happened to all the progress? It's a shame how this has progressed. At first major updates were being constantly released and the future of this rom seemed so promising. Lately, genuine progress has seemed to stagnate. I haven't seem any update truly worth mentioning for a while, and there hasn't been a release since March.

krazyace38

Reaction score
The Worst said:
So, what happened to all the progress? It's a shame how this has progressed. At first major updates were being constantly released and the future of this rom seemed so promising. Lately, genuine progress has seemed to stagnate. I haven't seem any update truly worth mentioning for a while, and there hasn't been a release since March.

Hashcode has been working on the Kendle Fire but I think he is about jump back on the D3 development

macro6

Reaction score

I second that!

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
On my D3 the APN settings dont save anyone profile os settings so i cant acess internet with mobile networks, only wifi. I'm from brazil.

Someone help me ? Sorry of my bad inglsh

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

rindrew

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone else has found this issue. When I install a nightly build dated after May 24, my device loses all audio-no ringer, no audio notifications, no music. I've had the same result with the May 26 and May 29 builds. When I attempt to restore from Safestrap I get an MD5 mismatch. As soon as I reapply the B37, May 24 nightly, everything works and there are no longer any issues.

Thanks.

OP
Hashcode

Hashcode

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.hash-of-codes.blogspot.com
I'm wondering if anyone else has found this issue. When I install a nightly build dated after May 24, my device loses all audio-no ringer, no audio notifications, no music. I've had the same result with the May 26 and May 29 builds. When I attempt to restore from Safestrap I get an MD5 mismatch. As soon as I reapply the B37, May 24 nightly, everything works and there are no longer any issues.

Thanks.

This issue should be fixed in the very latest build. If not, I'll do a manual refresh on the build server and make sure it goes into the next nightly.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

rindrew

Reaction score
This issue should be fixed in the very latest build. If not, I'll do a manual refresh on the build server and make sure it goes into the next nightly.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I tried the 5/29 build and it still has the same issue. Thanks for getting back so quickly.

Reaction score
How would I go about installing this if I am currently running the latest AOSP CM9 nightly from hashcode? This AOKP version seems much more customisable.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

GaneshaIX

Reaction score
How would I go about installing this if I am currently running the latest AOSP CM9 nightly from hashcode? This AOKP version seems much more customisable.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

Same way you install any new ROM: Boot into Safestrap and do a full wipe(data, cache, dalvik, battery stats) and flash the latest nightly and latest build of Google Apps.

Reaction score
GaneshaIX said:
Same way you install any new ROM: Boot into Safestrap and do a full wipe(data, cache, dalvik, battery stats) and flash the latest nightly and latest build of Google Apps.

So, after installing the 6-1-12 nightly, my battery has been draining a bit quicker, and my wifi/3g is constantly going in and out. I did not have these problems before switching from an april nightly of aosp