Seido Innocase + Holster Review

Drycht

Reaction score
So anyway today I recieved my Seido Innocase plus Holster from Seido and after tinkering with it and testing it I have decided to write a small review on it.

I have the suede pocket slip cover from Waterfield and the Body Glove so I can compare it to similar products out there. That said, this case plus holster is AMAZING. $50 price tag sounds expensive but I guarantee you wont find a better case/holster combo.

The snap on case has a grippy rubber feel but it is also very smooth. It is hard to explain, but provides just enough grip without collecting lint when removing from a pocket. It is also so slim you can barely tell there is a case on it at all. Very well fitting as well. It snaps on just like the Body Glove case but it goes on much easier and pops off alot easier too. Can take the entire case off in 5 seconds without damaging the phone. The phone slides open almost as easily as before the case was installed. You probably could not tell the difference. I have read reviews of the top snap on piece falling off easily and I have fooled around with it for a good 10 mins throwing the phone into all sorts of positions trying to pop the front off and was unable to do so.

The holster is great. Hard plastic, well designed. Pretty basic with no frills but holds the phone screen in, protecting it vs any kind of damage. The phone slides into it very easily with 1 hand as well as getting the phone out. Snaps into place easily and once snapped in the phone does not move at all. Even if you attempt to the holster holds it solid. The spring clip that holds it in place does not damage the phone when snapping it ino the holster. Also the clip on the back is designed with a hook so it grips a belt or your jeans superbly well. You would have to do some serious yoga ninja moves to get this to ever unclip.

Anyway, I can not give this case a big enough review. Simply put, it is the best $50 on a phone you can spend.

Nickmast

Reaction score
I have had my Seidio Innocase & Holster combo for about a week now and I absolutely love it. Very easy to go into the holster and very easy to get out but VERY secure. I was kinda nervous hearing about all of the issues people were having with the top popping off and was happy when mine snapped right on. I am using this in combination with the Zagg Invisableshield to give me full body coverage. I won't even consider buying anything else because I like it that much!

bobodylano

Reaction score
I currently have the VZW Case/Holster Combo and have been thinking about getting the Seidio version. I only have one hesitance.

I run with the VZW Combo and just clip it to the side of my shorts without any problems with it sliding or ever starting to come out. Would you feel comfortable doing the same with the Seidio with the spring loaded clip?