Seido Desktop Cradle - Case Compatibility?

Se7enLC

Reaction score
The Seido Desktop Cradle:

Desktop Cradle Kit

It says that it's compatible with or without the Seido Case, and with or without the extended battery. Does anybody have this and know what other cases it is compatible with? Specifically, will it work with the Body Glove case?

Hell Toupee

Reaction score
Not sure if your case will fit but +1 nice find. I was just in the Verizon store yesterday asking if they were coming out with multi-media dock that can accept cases.

mec6250

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the cradle and the innocase. The cradle comes with a plastic insert for use without an Innocase or you can remove the insert and use the cradle with the case. The kit comes with a charger cord. I got two - one for home and one for office and I am VERY pleased with them. I have ordered the car "traveler" kit and expect it in the next day or so. I am using an Innocase Surface, an SPG screen protector and the cradle.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Have you tried it with the BG case? Not wanting to give up my BG case. Also not wanting a extended battery, altho I might have to go that way after going OC'd. One round of Robodefense drug me down to 20% battery. Ouch. But the game ran smooth as buddha @ 800 mhz. :)