Second Letter or word is capitalized?

Mrniceguy194

Reaction score
Hey I'm new on this and I got a question. It seems like ever since the update my second word is always capitalized just like in the subject to this post. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

M

Mwsr

Yup my new fascinate is doing that HOWEVER the one I just sent back that also had the update did not do that when I was using handcent..

fishmstr

Reaction score
Hey I'm new on this and I got a question. It seems like ever since the update my second word is always capitalized just like in the subject to this post. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm not sure what your phone is doing in other cases, but in the case it is correct. The word I'm is always capitalized.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I'm not sure what your phone is doing in other cases, but in the case it is correct. The word I'm is always capitalized.

Look at the title of the thread. That's what he/she means

tappin and a talkin

fishmstr

Reaction score

tappin and a talkin
\

I understand fully what he/she means. I also understand that in this situation the capitalization of the second word is correct english.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes the capitalization of the i in I'm is correct but the capitalization of the l in letter is not.

tappin and a talkin

Tebone1823

Reaction score
I Updated yesterday and I'm having the same issue. please help it is annoying

fishmstr

Reaction score

tappin and a talkin

I apologize

OP
M

Mrniceguy194

Reaction score
It doesn't do it all the time and it's not a huge big deal but it gets annoying. I just wanted to know that it wasn't just my phone. Anyone know what to do? I already had problems with the volume of my earpiece before and they want like $90 for me to get a new one wich I don't have right now

wessiide

Reaction score
Hey I am right there with ya my phone has been capitalizing the 2nd word in my text messages also. Its weird
ofroidForums App

fordee11

Reaction score
Yup I'm having that proven too

Gypsy Mama

Reaction score
Same here ever since I updated. It's getting pretty annoying. Is there a fix for this?

Buckshotmini

Reaction score
Move is doing the same thing. And today i am using a new one. It came without the upgrade-i did the upgrade-now it's doing the same. I am even usinga different keyboard

fordee11

Reaction score
Also as you see above, its not as accurate

Reaction score
Swype acting weird...

Whenever I text someone the second word is capitalized...it just started recently....any ideas why?

Example: Why Is this doing this
^