SD Card data -photos, wallpapers - all deleted!

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I did a quick search and could not find anything that would help.

It appears all my pictures and wallpaper documents have been deleted from my SD card. The directories are still there, but the items are not, and I know I didn't do it manually.

Last thing I did was download the new DroidMod rom, so I restored the preinstall nandroid backup, but it doesn't seem like the photos and wallpaper are backed up by nandroid.
Anyone have any idea what might have happened?:confused:

owen

Reaction score
Hey guys, I did a quick search and could not find anything that would help.

It appears all my pictures and wallpaper documents have been deleted from my SD card. The directories are still there, but the items are not, and I know I didn't do it manually.

Last thing I did was download the new DroidMod rom, so I restored the preinstall nandroid backup, but it doesn't seem like the photos and wallpaper are backed up by nandroid.
Anyone have any idea what might have happened?:confused:

Same thing happened to me. I just went from 2.0.6 and had a lot of pictures and wallpapers saved to my SD card. Flashed the DroidMod 1.0 and all my pictures and wallpapers are gone....:mad:

OP
jrocketdroid

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
holy crap...I wonder if the new DroidMod does it?! That would be uncool - I wonder if other people are experiencing this...

owen

Reaction score
Ya it sucks....thankfully I had most of my pictures on my computer.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Used droidmod 1.0 yesterday....it's all good here too

EDIT: I didn't "wipe" data tho